|Location:||St. Louis Park, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Sholom, one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities, is seeking a full time Clinical Liaison to join our team at our beautiful 17-acre St Louis Park campus.|
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources within the Community; responding to customer and community needs regarding community education as it relates to Sholom and the philosophy of care and delivery of services; developing and increasing the access to Sholom Services in the communities that the location serves; develops, facilitates and coordinates the referral and admission process to promote a continuum of care model.
|Duties:||The Clinical Liaison will collaborate with Sholom service lines to design, develop and implement programs and initiatives to increase community interest and understanding of services available through Sholom. Primary objectives of this position include 1) generating new business opportunities; 2) supporting and maintaining customers; 3) growing referrals to the Sholom designated programs; 4) Consistently maintaining excellent customer relations and 5) facilitating the ongoing needs related to relationship maintenance including education, training and support as necessary.|
- The Clinical Liaison is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with key medical groups, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and ancillary providers.
- The Clinical Liaison conducts regular visits to referral sources to build and maintain relationships with Discharge Planners, Case Managers, Physicians and others to ensure that Sholom is responding promptly and is meeting their home care, hospice and long term care placement needs. Additionally, regular visits should serve as educational service in which the referral source learns of Sholomís new, enhanced or existing services and capabilities.
- Conducts on-site clinical assessments at area hospitals, providing rapid response to patient referrals from hospital case managers, physicians and managed care organizations, as well as conducting sales/marketing calls.
- Serves as liaison between Sholom and customers assisting in the timely researching of problems and concerns including following through to resolution. Notifies appropriate organizational leaders of quality improvement or other needs identified by customers and follows through to assure that quality standards and quality expectations are met.
- Actively participates in marketing by sharing information, identifying needs for marketing materials and resources, suggesting marketing strategies and identifying new potential customers or market segments.
|Qualifications:||Education, Experience and Credentials
If youíre interested in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team!
- The Clinical Liaison must have a current RN or LPN license in the state of Minnesota, as well as CPR certification and a valid driver's license.
- Minimum of a Bachelorís Degree required. Marketing, public relations, mass communication, speech or other related business areas preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Sales and Marketing experience in a health care environment.
- Clinical Assessment skills are highly preferred
- Must have excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and basic math skills.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill, professional telephone manner.
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Hospice, Home Care, and Long-Term Care preferred.
- Business decorum and appearance
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com/careers.
3630 Phillips Parkway St Louis Park, MN 55426
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.