**Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide Training Application**
|Location:||St. Paul , MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Shaller Family Campus (Sholom Home East)|
|Description:||Sholom is one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities. We are seeing individuals in the field of Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide to join us at our state-of-the-art campus for challenging and rewarding three week training.|
|Duties:||Training will be held at Sholom Home East Campus starting October 14th – December 13th from 9:00am – 3:00pm.|
What to Expect:
- 160 hours of classroom and hands-on training with customer services training.
- MN Dept. of Health approved curriculum.
- Stepping stone to a career in health care and nursing.
- Tuition: NAR/HHA $600 – Tuition reimbursement available.
- Post training interviews.
- Must be 16 years old by the first day of class.
- English pretest required or college transcript from the U.S.
- Mantoux/TB test by the first day of class.
If you have a desire to help others and to provide high quality care to elderly adults please submit your application today!
Submit applications at www.sholom.com.
740 Kay Ave St Paul, MN 55102
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.