|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Benefits:||Sholom offers competitive pay and a full benefits package for full-time (30+ hours/week) employees including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, retirement plan, holiday pay and paid time off. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Shaller Family Campus (Sholom Home East)|
|Description:||Sholom, one of the premier healthcare and senior services organizations in the Twin Cities, has a full-time opening for a knowledgeable and skilled Household Coordinator its state-of-the-art St. Paul campus. |
|Duties:||The Household Coordinator oversees non-clinical services or functions of the household to ensure residents receive adequate and timely nutrition, activities that meet their interests and needs, and emotional, psychological and spiritual support.
Job Functions Include:
- Oversee non-clinical services/functions of the household by working with team members.
- Serve high quality food in accordance with all safety and health regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Provide leadership and facilitation to the household team.
- Provide leadership and vision to the household by serving as a role model for resident-centered care community core competencies.
- Work with the household to ensure that administrative responsibilities are met.
- Participate actively in “resident first” model of care at Sholom.
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com\employment.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Nursing Assistant Registered certification required and must maintain certification.
- Three or more years experience in long term care required.
- One or more years of supervisory experience preferred.
- One or more years hands on recreation experience preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certified through the American Red Cross required.
Sholom Community Alliance
740 Kay Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55102
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.