Environmental Services Aide
|Location:||St. Louis Park, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Sholom Home West|
|Description:||Sholom is one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities. We have 3 positions available for an experienced full-time Environmental Services Aide to join our team at our beautiful St Louis Park Campus. The 3 positions available are for FT including 1) every other weekend, 2) every weekend, and 3) week days. Primarly day shift but may include some evenings as needed. |
|Duties:||The Environmental Services Aides will maintain our facility and grounds and will perform daily cleaning of all common areas, office space, restrooms, resident/tenant rooms, furniture and equipment.
- Maintain facility and grounds with meticulous care and ensure cleanliness and sanitation throughout the facility in compliance with all applicable codes.
- Assist in the maintenance of multiple buildings and grounds.
- Serve as a resource for residents, tenants and families and respond to their concerns as appropriate.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
If you’re interested in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous environmental services, cleaning, janitorial experience is preferred.
- Able to read, understand and implement OSHA, EPA and other requirements regarding the safe handling of cleaning and other chemicals.
- Effective English reading and speaking skills.
- Able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds and frequently lift, carry and push objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Able to twist, turn, bend, stand, walk and reach frequently to perform varied cleaning and equipment operation responsibilities.
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com\employment.
3620 Phillips Parkway
St Louis Park, MN 55426
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.