Nutrition Services Aide - Dishwasher
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Shaller Family Campus (Sholom Home East)|
|Description:||Sholom, one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities, is seeking a full time Nutrition Services Aide - Dishwasher to join our team at our St. Paul campus.|
|Duties:||The Nutrition Services Aide - Dishwasher operates industrial dishwashing equipment, performs kitchen clean-up and has contact with staff and vendors in the kitchen area.|
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily routine tasks involved in dishwashing and cleaning the food service area.
- Clean kitchen, equipment and utensils daily.
- Operate a dishwashing machine.
- Monitor and log dishwashing machine temperatures and ensure appropriate levels to meet regulations.
- Monitor sanitation solution concentration levels daily.
If you’re interested in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Perform heavy work, lifting up to 100 pounds, with frequent lifting/carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Stand and walk eight hours during an eight-hour shift in a hot, steamy kitchen.
- Apply manual dexterity for grasping and cleaning implements and equipment. Able to handle hot utensils and dishes on a frequent basis.
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com/careers.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.