Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Care
|Location:||St. Louis Park, MN|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Roitenberg Assisted Living|
|Description:||Sholom is one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities. We are seeking a full time knowledgeable, skilled Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team at our beautiful 17-acre campus conveniently located in St. Louis Park. |
|Duties:||The Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) coordinates quality home care for our clients located at our small Roitenberg Assisted Living. Roitenberg offers a variety of services including Assisted Living and Memory Care.|
Job Functions Include:
- Provide a wide range of nursing care to clients in their homes.
- Coordinate and delegate care services to NARs, ensuring quality, professional and timely client services.
- Participate in conducting NAR training and performance evaluation.
- Assist with new admissions, hospital transfers and discharges.
- Participate in the completion and review of client care plans.
- Monitor and report any changes in client conditions and address any safety hazards that exist in clients’ habits, activities of daily living, and in the home.
- Perform supervisory visits as directed by the RN Supervisor following Minnesota Home Care guidelines.
- Perform and maintain all required documentation (e.g., charting, care plans, MARs, etc.).
If you’re interested in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team!
- Current LPN licensure in the State of Minnesota required.
- Two or more years of experience working with the geriatric population or in a similar care environment preferred.
- Current CPR certification preferred.
- Valid Minnesota drivers’ license with good driving record, proof of valid insurance and have or able to access reliable transportation.
- High level of compassion, customer service and communication skills to interact with clients, family members and coworkers.
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Works collaboratively and supports the efforts of team members. Willing to roll up their selves and be the universal worker assisting with various activities within the department as well as their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Computer skills and experience required, including Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and applicable clinical software.
- Perform medium work, lifting up to 100 pounds, with frequent lifting/carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com\employment.
3620 Phillips Parkway St Louis Park, MN 55426
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.