Adult Day Coordinator
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Benefits:||Sholom offers a full benefits package for full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, retirement plan, holiday pay and paid time off. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Shaller Family Campus (Sholom Home East)|
|Description:||Sholom is one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities. We are seeking a full-time knowledgeable, compassionate Adult Day Coordinator to join our team at our state-of-the-art Shaller Family Campus located in St. Paul. |
|Duties:||The Adult Day Coordinator assists the Director of Community Outreach and Wellness to provide socialization and therapy-based activity programming to meet needs of individual participants and groups in compliance with Minnesota Department of Human Services Adult Day licensure requirements and facility policies and procedures.|
- Plan, organize, and implement therapeutic Adult Day programs.
- Provide Therapeutic Based Programming.
- Assist with marketing the Adult Day program to enhance enrollment and attendance.
- Create and maintain a variety of documents, records and reports.
- Assist in developing and managing the activity budget including making adjustments as necessary throughout the year.
If you’re interest in working for an organization committed to providing high quality care and services to elderly adults, come join the Sholom team!
- Bachelor's degree or certificate program in Recreational Therapy (CTRS), Music Therapy (RMT), Occupational Therapy (OTR), Certified Occupational Therapist (COTA), Geriatrics, or related field required.
- Two or more years hands on Adult Day programming experience in a geriatric setting required.
- Familiar with Minnesota Department of Human Services Adult Day licensure requirements.
- CPR/First Aid certified through the American Red Cross required.
Submit applications online at www.sholom.com\employment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.