|Location:||St. Louis Park, MN|
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Department:||Sholom Home West|
|Description:||Sholom currently has pool openings for knowledgeable, skilled Registered Nurses (RN) to work in its skilled nursing facility in St. Louis Park. Sholom is one of the premier healthcare and senior services organizations in the Twin Cities.|
The Registered Nurse (RN) assists each resident in achieving and maintaining their highest practical level of physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
Sholom offers a full benefits package for full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, retirement plan, holiday pay and paid time off.
|Duties:||Job Functions Include:
- Monitor vital signs, weights, and administration of medications and treatments.
- Administer medical/nursing services, such as catheterization, tube feedings, suctioning, range of motion, applying/changing bandages, packs, and colostomies as needed.
- Oversee and lead nursing staff.
- Serve as a clinical resource to staff regarding nursing care of residents.
- Maintain and perform all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and current and unrestricted licensure in the State of Minnesota as an RN required.
- Current Adult CPR certification required.
- One or more years experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
- Strong clinical assessment experience preferred.
- Perform heavy work, lifting up to 100 pounds, and frequently lifting/carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds as needed.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.