|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Internal Pool|
|Department:||Shaller Family Campus (Sholom Home East)|
|Description:||Sholom Community Alliance is one of the leading senior housing and healthcare service organizations in the Twin Cities. We are seeking a Physical Therapist to work as an internal pool employee for our St. Paul Sholom Home East campus. |
|Duties:||Why work for us?
- Strong TCU/ rehab emphasis.
- Commitment to serving campus and
community wide clients in Outpatient and LTC as well as inpatient TCU.
- Our campus in St. Paul has a focus on rehab therapy – including aquatic therapies, and use of leading edge technologies such as the LiteGait system.
- Strong and talented rehab team of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech pathology.
- Large spacious rehab department.
- Great people to work with in a strong teamwork environment.
- New grads are welcome to apply.
- Provide evaluation and treatment of various diagnoses/disorders in accordance with physician orders.
- Serve as a resource for clients, caregivers, and staff.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, contribute to performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy students.
- Create and maintain a variety of client documents to meet Federal, State and regulatory compliance, including evaluations, progress notes, discharge summary, and supervisory/observation notes.
- Develop, implement and assist in new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services as directed.
Submit applications at www.sholom.com\employment
- Graduate of accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- Must be registered and licensed with the State of Minnesota as a Physical Therapist, and must maintain licensure.
- Able to safely perform the essential physical requirements of the position.
- Able to frequently transfer, lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs regularly throughout the work day.
- Able to effectively communicate orally and in writing in English with residents, co-workers, families and public in a professional and caring manner.
- Demonstrate leadership, good judgment and dependability.
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Work as a team member and maintain a positive demeanor.
- Basic computer skills.
740 Kay Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55102
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.